What happens if I return my Rental order late?
Unfortunately, late orders have a domino effect. When you return something late, it means the next person who was planning on wearing that style no longer can.
In order to ensure all customers have an exceptional experience, a late fee of $35 per day will be charged to your payment method of file. You will be charged up to 100% of the retail value for the items you rented, plus applicable sales tax. This late fee is in addition to the rental fee for the products. Boss Bunny will not cover additional fees incurred due to international shipping.
Late Fee Policy Details:
- Returns must be dropped off at a USPS store located in the United States by 12 p.m. on or before the return date specified in your order. This ensures that your package will be scanned by USPS by the next day and returned to Boss Bunny on time.
- Please note that you are liable for any late fees incurred, regardless of any third party involved with the return. Do not leave your rentals with any third party (hotel, mailroom, friend) for return.
- If you lose the return packaging*, you are responsible for returning the item at your own expense by the expected return date, and providing Boss Bunny with a tracking number. Returns should be sent to the following address:
- The late fee is payable for each order that is not returned when due, not for each product. For example, if you rented two items in one order, you will be charged $35 per day, not $100 per day in late fees.
- If you have not returned a rental item within 3 days after the return date, your late return will be considered a non-return and Boss Bunny will charge your payment method on file the retail value for each item minus previously paid fees and sales tax.
How do I return my Rental order?
We know sending your rental back can be hard. That's why we made returns super easy.
- Pack up your rentals in the bag they came in.
- Remove the prepaid return label from the inside pocket of the bag and insert it into the plastic pouch on the outside of the bag. Then, fold the bag, tuck in the handles, and zip it shut.
- Send your garment bag back via your nearest usps location.
Just be sure to return your rental by your rental end date. Unfortunately, we'll have to charge you $35 for each day it's late.
Where can I return my order?
You can return your order to your nearest USPS location.
What if my items don't fit in the pre-paid return packaging?
If all of your items do not fit into the prepaid packaging included with your order, you can remove the return label and attach it to the box. You will not incur any additional fees for completing your return this way!
For any other questions, please feel free to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
My rental period ends on a Sunday or a holiday. When should I return my rental?
Although USPS is closed on Sundays and observed holidays, you can still take your return packaging to a USPS on your rental return date. If you are bringing your items to a USPS store, you may drop it off by 12pm (noon) on the day following your rental end date and you will not be charged late fees.
What if I lose the UPS return envelope or prepaid return label sent with my order?
No problem, just send your order via USPS to the address below.
*Please include Order #
Please email a stylist and provide us with your new return tracking information. You will responsible for your own return method.
How do I know my order has been successfully returned?
You'll hear from us! We'll send you an email when we receive your order back at our fulfillment center (typically 2-3 days after you drop it off at USPS). You can also check the status of your return by logging into your BB account.